The NAV holds a number of Tender Sales each year. These sales give members an opportunity to sell numismatic items, with a small percentage of the price realised going to the Association. Each year we also hold a Donation Auction, where members, and generous dealers, donate items for sale in order to raise funds for the Association, which go in to promoting numismatics.
Our next auction is set to be a bumper sale of Numismatic Literature with over 120 lots. It will be held on 19th October, as a major part of our October meeting. A full listing, complete with absentee bid sheet, can be downloaded here.
- Roman Coins by John Kent, Max and Albert Hirmer
- Athenian Coinage 480-449 B.C., Chester G. Starr
- A History of Currency in South Africa, E.M. Shaw
- A Catalogue of Indian Coins in the British Museum, Gupta Dynasties by John Allan
- Catalogue of Coins Collected by Maulvi Hakim Habibar Rahman Khan Akhunzada of Dacca, N.K. Bhattasali
- World War II Allied Military Currency, Raymond S. Toy & Carlton F. Schwan (4th Edition, 1974)
- World War II Axis Military Currency – 1967 Illustrated Edition, Raymond S. Toy & Bob Meyer.
- The Silver Dollars of North and South America, Wayne Raymond (Whitman, 2nd Edition 1939)